Klo elo sudah punya printer + scanner …..
langsung disulap jd mesin fotocopy (pake sopwer ini…)
Got a scanner and a printer? Why not combine the two into a copier? You no longer need a Xerox if you have Photocopier. This is how it goes: insert a doFP.infoent into your scanner, start Photocopier and press its Copy button. After a few moments your printer produces a copy of the doFP.infoent. That’s it. No difficult settings to make, it’s very user friendly.
Photocopier comes in two versions, the basic Photocopier and Photocopier Pro. See below for a list of additional options of Photocopier Pro.
Try Photocopier Pro for free and see for yourself how it works. Download a 30-day trial version from the download page. Photocopier Pro is shareware.
The basic version of Photocopier is freeware. You may copy and distribute it as long as you don’t make money from it and distribute it in its entirety.
Photocopier Pro offers you the additional option to:
* Make copies just by pressing the Copy button on your scanner.
* Get a preview of the scanned image before printing starts. Manipulate (invert, mirror) the scanned image from the preview window.
* Have greater control over scan resolution.
* Remove superfluous parts of the scanned image with the Auto and Manual crop functions.
* Select the imaging device to use. Convenient when you have both a scanner and a digital camera installed on your system.
* Specify which printer Photocopier should use, specify separate printers for black and white, grey scale and colour copies.
* Instruct Photocopier to pause before printing starts. Convenient when you have scanner and printer attached to your system via a switch box.
* Save the scanned image in a variety of graphic formats (JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF etc) from Photocopier’s preview window.
dapat di download di!
http://depositfiles.com/files/1336500 OR http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7KZAGSM2 OR http://rapidshare.com/files/45502015/Soft_Photocopier_Pro_v3.08.rar